Wost Customer Suppport

Re: Wost Customer Suppport

Postby TikonaCare » September 13th, 2017, 7:17 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, please note that the GST registration has been done successfully and same will reflect in your upcoming bill.

We thank you for your association with Tikona and we look forward to have a long term association with you.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our Customercare number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Wost Customer Suppport

Postby 1121126388 » September 10th, 2017, 10:33 pm

Hello Tikona Team

Will you pls tell me whether you are really know what exactly customer care means ?

It has been 3 months since GST was implemented and i have got 2 months bill with GST charges. infact, i have got 2 customer IDS so, there are 4 bills of tikona received sofar with GST but none of your invoice shows my GST number, then how do i get the input tax credit ???

Don't tell me that i have to get my GST number registered in your portal / your team myself.

I tried all these things in the last 2 months. your portal for GST registration (the website link) does note open and your customer service number for GST (18001039271) is not even going to its 2nd ring. it just gets disconnected in the 1st ring itself.

When i call your customer care team for a solution, they just take 1 hour to keep me on hold and finally, they ask me to do the same thing (calling your GST team number / website) which is not at all working

Further, i never ever received your emails with regard to the GST registration when it was implemented.

When you cannot give a right solution to your customer and make them hassles with your poor support and technical failures, then why do you name such team as Customer Care ? you should change it as Customer Trouble team.

it has been just waste of time.

Return to Grievances & Resolutions