Worst Speed Worst service

Re: Worst Speed Worst service

Postby TikonaCare » June 18th, 2018, 3:16 pm

We understand from our team that they’ve reached out to you. We hope your interaction with them was satisfactory. Do feel free to reach out to us in case of any more queries!
TikonaCare

Re: Worst Speed Worst service

Postby TikonaCare » June 14th, 2018, 10:17 am

We’ve received your details and our team is working towards servicing you with the best customer experience. Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

Worst Speed Worst service

Postby sagar280 » June 13th, 2018, 5:03 pm

I have recently setup tikona broadband , of Plan 10 Mbps No FUP
I was promised by your service providers, that the speed will never be less than 10mbps and its 24/7 , But in the 1st week itself, I got disconnected for many hrs many a times and the speed is not stable at all, it keeps fluctuating, as of now the speed is 0.2mbps , I have trusted your service only to be fooled and put the connection, this is really unacceptable.

It was only that 1st day I got that so mentioned speed, and from next days, I use to get that speed for like 1 hr a day and rest 23 hrs it used to be either around 0.5 mb/s or network off, I kept complaining and they sent an engineer but he is of no use , cause all he was doing was restarting my router . and after some time I got speed back to 10+ mb/s and the engineer says its fixed now, as soon as he left, in 15mins the speed was again 0.5 mb/s , when I called that engineer he just keeps saying turn off the router and turn it on again , nothing more.

Check the image of speed test here = http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/3993967326
Plan - 10mbps , Reality = 0.26 mbps

Kindly look into this issue

1)I would like to get it fixed ASAP
Or
2)Disclose my broadband service

And I took the 3 months plan, its been around 20 days only, If you are not able to fix the speed then change my plan to 1 month that I would pay and then shift to other network

User id-1122596295
Thank you
Sagar Reddy
sagar280

Return to Grievances & Resolutions