BILLED FOR NOT USING INTERNET SERVICES

Re: BILLED FOR NOT USING INTERNET SERVICES

Postby TikonaCare » October 15th, 2018, 3:24 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have checked and found that your account has been terminated.

As per the Full & Final Settlement calculation, there are no dues pending against your account nor any refund is applicable.

For any further issues/queries please contact customercare number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Postby Tikona_is _worst » October 10th, 2018, 7:05 pm

Instead of sending me an explanation for usage charges, Tikona has threatened to take a legal action if I don't pay the bill. It seems that you guys are running a mafia, not a broadband company. I have never mentioned that I will not pay but I need an explanation for this figure of 660. I have received 3 emails stating 3 different amounts: 660, 730 and 780. I am ready to fight against this tyranny in any court and if anyone is interested they are most welcome. I have got all the saved emails and usage data as evidence.
Tikona_is _worst

Postby TikonaCare » September 26th, 2018, 7:18 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona,

We have checked and found your account is terminated as per your request.

As full and final is concluded, we request you to make payment of Rs 660.44/- at the earliest.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Postby TikonaCare » September 14th, 2018, 7:27 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that resolution of your complaint is in process and once the issue gets resolved will update you accordingly.

Regards,

Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

BILLED FOR NOT USING INTERNET SERVICES

Postby Tikona_is _worst » August 30th, 2018, 1:51 pm

Dear Sir/ma'am,

Please refer my mail sent to your office on 5 July 18 and on other occasions before that.
I have repeatedly informed the customer care service that I have not used the Tikona network after 2 June and had placed the request to disconnect on the same day. Despite the fact that my connection was on the observation period for which I was informed that NO charge will be deducted. I fail to understand why the company is charging for that period. Please explain why I am billed so much. I am attaching the files of my usage as well as multiple service requests sent to your office which has fallen on deaf ears.

Also, I will like to state that despite my numerous requests, no technical supervisor visited to rectify the problem and only help that was offered was online.

My usage for the entire month of June is not even 1.5 GB as stated in the monthly data use statement.

All your company does with extreme dedication is making numerous calls asking for payment without using the data.

Also, the amount demanded by your company has varied from time to time as per your whims and fancies, from Rs 640 to Rs 780.

All this treatment handed to a customer who had been loyal to you for past 2 and half years. I pray to God that I never have to meet some service provider, so unprofessional ever in my life again.

In case I fail to get a reply to this email, I will be left with no other option but to address the issue with customer forum grievance cell.
Tikona_is _worst

Return to Grievances & Resolutions