What am i paying for

Re: What am i paying for

Postby TikonaCare » July 16th, 2019, 10:02 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

Kindly note, the technical issue reported by you has been successfully resolved.

Currently you are able to access uninterrupted services and no issue is observed in the backend.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Re: What am i paying for

Postby TikonaCare » July 11th, 2019, 9:23 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that resolution of your complaint is in process and once the issue gets resolved will update you accordingly.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

What am i paying for

Postby 1118507404 » July 10th, 2019, 3:24 pm

I am facing issues from the Month of April and till date it has not been resolved. I seriously don't understand why am i paying you guys for is it for internet connection or is it for 1)wasting my time by calling you guys on a daily basis and waiting for your engineer to come my home,then the engineer would say there is a bandwidth problem at tower end and you guys say it would be resolved withing hours and i don't understand whether the definition of my hours and your hours is different because it has been 3 months but the problem is still going on.2)For getting me frustrated as i can't do my work because of your internet either not working or it working at slow speed (0.14 of download or more downgraded speed).3)For talking to your annoying customer care executives
Now if guys can't give me the service which i want please let me know so that i can find someone who can.I have been a customer of yours for quite a few years and i was happy with the service but from whatever is happening from past few months i have started to regret to be a customer of yours.

Return to Grievances & Resolutions