Spam call

Re: Spam call

Postby TikonaCare » September 12th, 2019, 9:26 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greeting from Tikona,

We have checked and found that your account is Suspended due to non payment of bills.

Now your current outstanding is Rs. 624.64, request you to make this payment & email us from your register email ID to confirm us to disconnect your service.
For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Spam call

Postby Gopalkrishnan » September 11th, 2019, 12:43 pm

I received spam call asking for making payment.
I had an Pre-paid Broadband service and used 3 months. Since I was not happy with your service and did not renew. Since it is Pre-paid connection, if the payment is not paid it should be automatically disconnected by you. Since the connection was not disconnected I wrote mail to your customer service and requested them to disconnect. Since it was not disconnected I said I will pay Rs.400/- for one month. At the time of installation I paid Rs.1200/- for 3 months (@Rs.400/- per month). I was paying Rs.399/- to my earlier service provider. Number of times your customer service person called me and I always informed them that it was pre-paid plan and I was not supposed to pay. However, I am ready to pay one month. Finally they are convinced and also asked me in future whenever I need connection, they would be happy to assist me.

How this SPAM call is coming now?
Gopalkrishnan

Return to Grievances & Resolutions