Request to discontinue the service

TikonaCare

Re: Request to discontinue the service

Post by TikonaCare » November 17th, 2022, 10:11 pm

Dear Customer ,

Greetings from Tikona!!

We would like to inform you that we have Stopped charging you Rentals for the service from 05-Nov-22 .

We can see you are currently Not Using Tikona services.As being our valuable customer we have already attached 10GB on your
account, with no validity and no charge for this 10GB. You may continue to use even post 10GB and at 2paise/MB with 4Mbps speed.

We request you to pay your Outstanding Dues of Rs.247.42/- at the earliest. (Please ignore if you have already paid.).

We suggest you move to a Rental Plan to avail benefits on speed and data http://www.tikona.in/ (click on view our new updated plans).

Please feel free to contact us on My Tikona App and Customercare@tikona.in to provide us any feedback regarding our service. Our Specialized desk will be glad to assist you.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

Request to discontinue the service

Post by 1118241732 » October 21st, 2022, 6:42 pm

Hello,
I requested multiple times for a site visit from your engineer to resolve hanging wire issue. But nobody came and as a result the society has now cut the hanging wire.
Since I did not get the expected service, I do not wish to continue your internet service.
Kindly consider my request to disconnect the service.

Name:- Yogesh Sawant
Customer id 1118241732.

thanks,
Yogesh Sawant