Tikona is Blood(mooney) sucking vampire

TikonaCare

Re: Tikona is Blood(mooney) sucking vampire

Post by TikonaCare » May 9th, 2014, 4:03 pm

Dear Mr. Reddy,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have checked and found that your account has been terminated as per your request and as confirmed with our team the devices have not been returned by you, therefore a penalty of Rs. 1500/- has been charged against your account.

As per the Full & Final Settlement calculation, you are liable to make the payment of Rs. 1,382.92 (Decucting Rs. -117.08 available againt your account).

We request you to kindly clear the outstanding on priority.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

Tikona is Blood(mooney) sucking vampire

Post by 1108060154 » May 6th, 2014, 7:23 pm

Hi Guys,

I want to you people know about the my tikona connection experience.i have used this tikona connection nearly one and half year back.I have paid all my dues and i got mail confirmation from tikona people also. Even though they send legal demand notice you have to pay due that time i had talked to customer care people they have said that due amount is not for the monthly rental it is for the modem equipment that you have not submitted. But i have already intimate the people that iam vacating my place please collect the modem after 2 days one person called me and said that iam from tikona i came for to collect the modem and he taken the modem also.
But after 2 months the tikona people come and ask me At the equipment(modem) collection time our team provides one receipt to you for the equipment collection confirmation you have it or not , If you do not have you have to pay money. After 2 months where can i get that reciept why they are not asked before that.

TINKONA SERVICE ALSO NOT GOOD IF YOU GAVE ANY COMPLAINT THEY WILL RESPOND AFTER 2 DAYS

Friends as well wisher don't go for this tikona they suck your blood like vampire
Friends as well wisher don't go for this tikona they suck your blood like vampire