Bad service

TikonaCare

Re: Bad service

Post by TikonaCare » May 9th, 2014, 3:19 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have actioned the case according to your request.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Bad service

Post by 1109998853 » May 7th, 2014, 1:21 am

Pathetic service. Half the times your connection doesnt work . Always have to keep callin techinal dept. and they will tell you issue is in the network tower n will be resolved in 8-10 hours. So its waste of money because you guys dont give a refund as well when there is an issue in the network from your side. You guys better train your technicians that you send for instillation to be polite with the customers. Coz dey are so illitrate. When they came for installation technicain was so rude n dumb and not helpful at all. He just helped in getting the cable goin my router. But the internet was not working after getting connected to the network. Finally i had to call netgear as it was a netgear router and they helped me connect to internet. I jst wasted my time and money getting a internet service from you. I would better go to hathway as the have more cheaper plans and atleast a better service.