regarding speed and service

TikonaCare

Re: regarding speed and service

Post by TikonaCare » May 30th, 2014, 8:18 am

Dear Mr. Gupta,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, as confirmed with you on call currently you are receiving speed as per the tariff plan opted by you.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care

TikonaCare

Re: regarding speed and service

Post by TikonaCare » May 11th, 2014, 3:04 pm

Dear Mr. Gupta,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern about speed, we have arranged a call back at your requested time for further assistance.

Regards,
Tikona Care

regarding speed and service

Post by 1100541572 » May 9th, 2014, 6:27 pm

hi mine id no- 1100541572 , its is sad to say that being the tikona user from last 4 years , this is first time i have migrated from higher plan to lower plan , the reason is that the area which i am using my net is having lot of connection due to which i get very low speed ( Area - Thane west yashasvi nagar ) earlier i used to have 4Mpps plan but it is said to say that i change my plan to 1 Mpps now and if the problem still remain same than i have to discontinue with tikona service which will very much painful for me as i am using it from such long time . so i request tikona technical company kindly look after this matter seriously and get it solve asap . so that we always with tikona forever :P and always smile like it .

Thanks & Regrds
Tikona Fan