No action taken against the escalated complaint since 8 day

TikonaCare

Re: No action taken against the escalated complaint since 8

Post by TikonaCare » May 31st, 2014, 3:12 pm

Dear Ms. Kulkarni,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, an Engineer visited your premises and resolved the same. It has also been confirmed with you on call.

Further, we have been monitoring your account for past 2 days however, no issues were observed.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care

TikonaCare

Post by TikonaCare » May 21st, 2014, 4:29 pm

Dear Mr. Kulkarni,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, as mentioned before we are working towards the resolution and will get back to you soon with the same.

We appreciate your patience in this regard.

Regards,
Tikona Care

madhuri_1234
Tikona User ID: 1109618967

Post by madhuri_1234 » May 20th, 2014, 10:16 pm

Again.....
No follow ups about whether service is improved or not.
Internet has stopped working since last 3 days.
After repeated escalations no one visits, no one calls, no engineer is assgined.

My disconnection requests to disconnect tikona are also closed without my confirmation.
3 of my disconnection requests are closed without even talking to me.
I once got a missed call from the number and they closed my complaint saying customer did not answer the call...WORST service.
Please disconnect asap and dont generate next bill.

madhuri_1234

Post by madhuri_1234 » May 16th, 2014, 5:07 pm

I got a message yesterday saying technical issue is being attend. I had earlier reported about issue not being resolved completely.
Frequency of The drops in connection have reduced but not gone. Earlier it used to stop working every 10 mins and now its once (for 10-15 min) in 2 hrs . Also get low speed.
After informing about this, Senior technical team promised to give call back and instead closed my issue yesterday. After that there are no follow ups on call or by visits.

This is the kind of service I am getting .
They are not even disconnecting my connection.

TikonaCare

Post by TikonaCare » May 14th, 2014, 3:31 pm

Dear Mr. Kulkarni,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we are working towards the resolution and will get back to you soon with the same.

We thank you for your association with Tikona and we look forward to have long term association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care

madhuri_1234

Post by madhuri_1234 » May 13th, 2014, 1:51 pm

I am opting for disconnection now.
Yesterday engineer visited, when he came connection was fine so despite of telling him that issue is already diagnosed remotely and need device to be replaced. He consulted some senior and did not replace it. Asked me to call back when it stops working. I did so and they saw that it was an device issue (why keep diagnosing multiple times???) He promised to come next day so I stayed at home and didnt go to office for meeting. Next day, he didnt pick up calls for 3 hrs. Finally picked up and said he is attending another call. When asked about my visit, he said request is not showing up in his bucket... I could not attend meeting remotely. I am really tired of this kind of service and opting for disconnection.

Customer service is really really bad.
Following are few points which make it bad:

1. Tickets/ complaints are not attended severals days after escalating them
2. Complaints are marked as resolved without confirming with user. They call us later to check if its resolved. They should instead call before marking as closed. Once marked it closed, even if you face issues they reopen complaints and it again takes several days to resolve( ??? or just mark at closed)
3. If you face disconnection problem sometimes in a day and not when they are checking, that means you have no problems at all and they close the ticket.
4. Toll free number takes lot of time to connect (thats understandable) but even when connected, gets disconnected sometimes and you need to again wait for call to connect and explain it to new representative all over again. I wasted 2 hrs yesterday (which was really annoying)
5. Engineers when visit, check with some seniors monitoring backends on what needs to do with TT (keep it open or close it ) and not with customers who are actually paying bills and facing issues.

madhuri_1234

No action taken against the escalated complaint since 8 day

Post by madhuri_1234 » May 12th, 2014, 5:05 pm

Hello,
I have a problem of frequent disconnection and the identified cause by tikona team was device gets rebooted automatically. They need to replace the telnet device with Nano station as other devices also roam at my location since there are two APs next to each other.
My Nano device was replaced on 3rd May by telnet which started giving me issue of random disconnections of anytime.
4th May -
I got a call on 4th saying they need to replace it with NAno but thats not available in stock and will be made available in 2 days.

7th May
I called to check the status of device availability, customer care said, they will escalate the complaint.

8th May - till today
I am calling everyday to ask for update and when the engineer would visit. Every day complaint is being escalated and I am being told that I will get a call in 2 hrs to provide update. No one calls up and no one visits!

They ask me to call when connection stops working, when I call it takes 15-20 mins to connect with customer care. If my connection is still not working, they escalate issue. If it starts working in those 15 mins, they say, your connection is fine and there is no issue.

I work from home and need stable connection at least for 8 hrs to attend video calls and connect to remote servers. This connection stops working anytime. Sometimes after every 5 mins, sometimes after 1 hr, sometimes after 3 hrs.

I want to provide a feedback and complaint against escalation team. There is no update on complaint from them since 7 days. I have no clue whats going on. Whether they have ordered devices, whether they havent ordered. I think no one bothers to looks at these escalations and take some time to update them.

If escalated complaint can be unsolved after 7 days, I can imagine what would be happening with escalated complaints.

Is your escalation team work this way? With no updates, no call backs and no resolutions since 8 days?
I hope someone takes this feedback into account and take some strict action against the team.