ID : 1108936475 - Worst Service Provider Ever

TikonaCare

Re: ID : 1108936475 - Worst Service Provider Ever

Post by TikonaCare » May 30th, 2014, 8:57 am

Dear Mr. Gandham,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, same has been resolved and it has also been confirmed with you on call.

Further, we have been monitoring your account for last 7 days however, no issues were observed.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care

TikonaCare

Re: ID : 1108936475 - Worst Service Provider Ever

Post by TikonaCare » May 19th, 2014, 4:28 pm

Dear Mr. Gandham,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have been trying to reach you on your registered mobile number however, there is no response from your end. We request you to respond to our calls.

You may also share your preferred time to talk.

We thank you for your association with Tikona for past 9 months and look forward to have many more years of association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Tikona User ID: 1108936475

ID : 1108936475 - Worst Service Provider Ever

Post by 1108936475 » May 15th, 2014, 12:10 am

I have been using and complaining about Tikona's internet service for almost a year now. I never get the promised speed. The promised internet speed is supposedly 2MBPS.. but i always get 1.5MBPS max. What happens when i call the customer care ? Here it is..

Solution 1 :
Please switch off the internet connection for 20 secs and switch it on again.

Well.. i have heard this a million times already and do you think i would not have tried this before calling you ?

Solution 2 :
Go to command prompt and type ipconfig release or ipconfig renew..

The obvious result is 'Media Disconnected'. You think for the number of times i heard this already i would not have tried this before wasting my time on calling you ?

Final Step :
Your complaint is registered and you shall get a call from our engineer in the next 2 hours.

I never heard the voice of an engineer till date. Not a single person called back till date. If the problem is not resolved and i call back the customer care, they said that the previous days complaint is closed as in resolved. Who told them its resolved ? Did you idiots call me and check if the problem still persists or if it is resolved ? NOT EVEN ONCE.

You dumb heads can't even see why one customer is calling so many times and see what needs to be done as a permanent solution than the customer wasting his time calling tikona customer care every single day and hear the same dumb ass trouble shooting steps ? I am so tired or calling tikona customer care that i had stop doing so, even when am sick and tired of my internet speed.

Here comes the best of all.. i change to a new house and request for reinstallation of the connection to my new place. They did that in a matter of two days. Wow.. that was quick right. What then ? few days after that, i start getting the connection issues. i call the customer care to complain about that. You know what response i got ? "We cannot take your complaint coz the new address is not updated out system yet". How long did they take to updated my new address and take my next complaint ? 2 freaking months. Meanwhile no matter how many times i had issues with my connection, i could not raise a complaint. 2 freaking months.

Why i am still stuck with Tikona ? the area i stay in doesnt have any other internet service provider. But it is supposedly very close to the Tikona service tower. You should be shameless If this is how you guys cheat and loot money from your customers every month consciously .

My recommendation : Dont opt for Tikona. Rather stay without an internet connection than pay for additional problems in life.