ecsalation for disconnection

TikonaCare

Re: ecsalation for disconnection

Post by TikonaCare » May 31st, 2014, 8:54 pm

Dear Mr. Maloo,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have checked and found that your account has been terminated as per your request and the devices have been recovered from your premises.

As per the Full & Final Settlement calculation, there are no dues pending against your account and there is no refund applicable.

Also please note that the termination process is of 15 working days and between this period bill may be generated as per the respective billing date, however the Full & Final Settlement calculation is only done post termination and it is calculated as per the disconnection request received date or last usage date whichever is later.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

ecsalation for disconnection

Post by 1104354486 » May 18th, 2014, 4:16 pm

i had given a request for disconnection of tikona on 12 of the month where my billing cycle was from 15.still tikona has sent me another bill for payment.there are several mail that i have sent with all request no i have pertaining to disconnection i am geting such frustrating calls.despite the request and acknowledgement from tikona customer care executives still i am getting such calls. today it is 3 month after i gave request of disconnection but still i have not received any account closure letter and i am getting thretning calls .
you may decide now how to exit from tikona.
if this got continues i am going to sue a complain in consumer court for harrasment.

by akhilesh