Very Bad Customer Care

TikonaCare

Re: Very Bad Customer Care

Post by TikonaCare » June 19th, 2014, 4:36 pm

Dear Ms. Seth,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, same has been resolved and it has also been confirmed with you on call.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care

TikonaCare

Re: Very Bad Customer Care

Post by TikonaCare » May 22nd, 2014, 4:32 pm

Dear Ms. Seth,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have been trying to reach you on your registered mobile number however, there is no response from your end. We request you to respond to our calls.

You may also share your preferred time to talk.

We thank you for your association with Tikona and look forward to have long term association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Very Bad Customer Care

Post by 1109834130 » May 20th, 2014, 6:30 am

Hello,

I never expected that it will come to this that I will end up posting a review here. since, I guess this is the only way I can may be get some feedback in Tikona's ears.

At first, I called the technical department thrice explaining that there is a website http://www.lonleyplanet.com that fails to open while all other websites open just fine. This bright guy tells me that I need to get in touch with the website and had no clue what is this website all about. Well, I can browse the site from office and also from my mobile 3G connection and I'm using a private IP provided by Tikona. If Tikona's own public IP is blocked by lonleyplanet, then is it my duty to get it unblocked???? Well, I still cannot browse the website, I get the error "403 Forbidden ngx_openresty/1.4.3.9"

Secondly, I have been trying to change my billing plan from a quarterly plan to a monthly plan. Its been 3-4 days I do not even have an update if that is being processed or not. I literally had to wait for 30mins before I got someone on the phone from customer care. Eventually, I had to ask for a supervisor. Then the call got disconnected, what a frustration, the supervisor was kind enough to call back and explain everything nicely. He said I will get a confirmation SMS and email and I'm still waiting for them to arrive.

Tikona, if your listening please get these issues resolved as soon as possible.