Frustating Customer Care

TikonaCare

Re: Frustating Customer Care

Post by TikonaCare » May 31st, 2014, 3:58 pm

Dear Mr. Sharma,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, an Engineer visited your premises and resolved the same. It has also been confirmed with you on call.

Further, we have been monitoring your account for past 6 days however, no issues were observed.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care

TikonaCare

Re: Frustating Customer Care

Post by TikonaCare » May 23rd, 2014, 1:58 pm

Dear Mr. Sharma,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have been trying to reach you on your registered mobile number however, there is no response from your end. We request you to respond to our calls.

You may also share your preferred time to talk.

We thank you for your association with Tikona and look forward to have long association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Frustating Customer Care

Post by 1110290680 » May 20th, 2014, 4:55 pm

Tikona has the most pathetic customer care I have ever seen. Executives picking up the calls never have a concrete solution. No senior authority to contact and ask for help. The only have one solution that we are checking with the backend. They always take care of problem at backend. I called continuously from past three days and ending with no solution. Customer care people don't give the complain number and always in hurry to hang up the call.
It seem after taking the connection customer is on company mercy. I am regretting of not choosing Airtel over tikona. Never seen a company like this who is not worried about its brand value and with such a loosely management. In the environment where companies are on their toes to retain customer and working on consumer delight, tikona is like a mouse trap.