Grievance: Please disconnect (User id:1108499860)

TikonaCare

Re: Grievance: Please disconnect (User id:1108499860)

Post by TikonaCare » May 28th, 2014, 9:27 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

As checked we have found that your account has been terminated as per your request, currently we have arranged an engineer visit at your premises for recovery of the devices.

The disconnection request was given by you on April 29, 2014, between the billing period of 15-Apr-2014 to 14-May-2014, therefore you are liable to make the payment of Rs. 1066.3 for the same.

We request you to make the payment of Rs. 1066.3 as Full & Final Settlement amount.

Please click on below given link for making online payment.

http://tikona.in/for-home/customer-supp ... -bill-pay/

Note: In case of service discontinuation, the subscriber shall compulsorily return all the modems in working condition. In the event of subscriber not being able to deliver the modem to the company, for reasons attributable to their action/account, the modems would be assumed to be permanently undeliverable to any person including the company. In such an event, including a case where the modems are delivered by the subscriber in non-working condition, the company would charge the subscriber Rs. 1500 per modem not returned or returned in non-working condition towards penalty/damages for breach of the terms of service. This is applicable for all plans.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

tvs_harsha
Tikona User ID: 1108499860

Grievance: Please disconnect (User id:1108499860)

Post by tvs_harsha » May 22nd, 2014, 7:35 am

Dear Sir/Madam

I have requested for disconnection of Tikona connection as there is not enoughsignal strength, during April last week.

My User id is 1108499860.
Service Request Number 1-3089774277, dated : 4/29/2014 08:57:18 PM

One of your senior technician visited and advised us to go for disconnection.

However, Disconnection never happened. So I stopped paying the last bill and account went to suspension.

Now, I am extremely annoyed too see the next bill even after have stopped using your services and you are
billing. This is really disgusting service and process you are following.

I am not going to pay the bill or amount and strongly urge to disconnect and please don't bother me
with billing and other drama of your experts visiting to check the technicality of connection.

I received a call from Vijay from Tikona from the mobile number +91 9004938419 at 5.52 PM on 21-May-2014. He started telling that Tikona has not received the deactivation request.
This is complete nonsense as I have provided the reference number. And He was not ready to listen and disconnected in between and never bothered to connect back to resolve problems.

I don't understand why Tikona is continuing same Drama of some one calling me without the keen interesting in resolving the customers issue but to making it more complex and complicated.

I again strongly urge to disconnect my connection and please don't bother me with billing and other drama of your experts visiting to check the technicality of connection.

Yesterday I again received the SMS to pay the amount Rs. 1066. Earlier message the email below on billing is Rs. 1951.7. However, the last billing was generated, even though the connection was under suspension.

Please connect me with higher authority in Tikona, who can help me with disconnection and interested to resolve the issue.

Shreeharsha TV
User id:1108499860