Very very Poor service :-( :-(-Money wasted

TikonaCare

Re: Very very Poor service :-( :-(-Money wasted

Post by TikonaCare » June 2nd, 2014, 12:46 pm

Dear Mr. Rawat,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, same has been resolved and it has also been confirmed with you on call.

Further, we have been monitoring your account for last 4 days however, no issues were observed.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care

TikonaCare

Re: Very very Poor service :-( :-(-Money wasted

Post by TikonaCare » May 24th, 2014, 4:40 pm

Dear Mr. Rawat,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have been trying to reach you on your registered mobile number however, there is no response from your end. We request you to respond to our calls.

You may also share your preferred time to talk.

We thank you for your association with Tikona and look forward to have long term association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care

arawat
Tikona User ID: 1110029850

Very very Poor service :-( :-(-Money wasted

Post by arawat » May 22nd, 2014, 4:31 pm

Hello Sir,
I got installed Tikona broadband service at my flat in Pimple Saudagar Pune 1.2 months back. I am not able to use it properly because it is getting disconnected very frequently and it doesn't resume it's connection even for hours.
I have called Tikona customer care atleast 50 times (you can check logs if you have) and sent atleast 20 mails
Earlier also I used tikona service 2 years back and was faced such issue so discontinued the service, but after getting few good reviews I installed it again and unfortunately facing same issues again.

Request you to kindly resolve this issue. My heard earned money is getting wasted due to your poor service, I have to connect my laptop through mobile for accessing internet even I have a Tikona broadband connection.

Once engineer visited but he did nothing , he just saw the issue (yellow triangle) and told me that he will resolve at his end, I even confirmed to Tikona that issue has not resolved.
Everytime when I call to customer care , it is told me that Engineer will come and resolve the issue, but nobody comes and repeatedly I have to call. I am really tired by calling so many times.
if you cannot resolve such a small issue then how you can be a service provider.