Network issue

TikonaCare

Re: Network issue

Post by TikonaCare » June 19th, 2014, 4:42 pm

Dear Mr. Bharadwat,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, an Engineer visited your premises and resolved the same. It has also been confirmed with you on call.

Further, we have been monitoring your account for past 5 days however, no issues were observed.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care

TikonaCare

Post by TikonaCare » June 8th, 2014, 2:06 pm

Dear Mr. Bharadwat,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we are still working towards the resolution and will get back to you soon with the same.

We appreciate your patience in this regard.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Mourya_pantham
Tikona User ID: 1105167316

WORST POSSIBLE SUPPORT

Post by Mourya_pantham » June 4th, 2014, 11:18 pm

Hi Tikona Broad Band,

we have been using Tikona Broad band for the past 2 years. at times we have faced issues with Speed and connectivity but recently we moved to a new place which is not more than half a mile away from my previous place. after we shifted we noticed dramatical dip in the speed. ours is a 4 MBPS connection and it is a miracle if i get more that 1 MBPS in peak hours. when we raise a complaint, the technical support guy comes. does something and the speed comes to be 4mbps for the moment, he leaves and the speed falls down to less than 512kbps even less after some time. this happened over and over and over again. we have raised more than 4 tickets in the last few weeks. and you guys are literally making me come home early ever day from work Just to get my net working and that doesn't happen.

i get calls from you guys when i am in important meetings at work every day. when i fail to pick up you guys just close the ticket that it is resolved. i have never seen such ridiculous support system in my life.

Just because i have no other service provider at my area i am sticking to Tikona. else i would have moved out by now. Having said that. i think i should be using a data card now.

if i continue using tikona, i might loose my Job as i need to come home early every day to make sure my internet at home is working ( which doesn't happen ) and to me my Job > internet

Once again Cheers for your ridiculous support system.
Thanks..!

TikonaCare

Post by TikonaCare » May 26th, 2014, 12:11 am

Dear Mr. Bharadwat,

Greetings from Tikona,

With regards to your concern, we have arranged for an Engineer at your premises and will get back to you soon with the resolution.

We thank you for your association with Tikona for past 2.5 years and look forward to have many more association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Tikona User ID: 1105167316

Network issue

Post by 1105167316 » May 22nd, 2014, 6:26 pm

Hi

The service provided by Engineer is excellent. They are on time, no issues with the way they behave with customers. All in all a very customer friendly service.

Tikona helped us a lot in provided the source for finding a solution to our issue on time Kudos for that. But looks like there is no end to this network issue as the number of users are getting increased day by day. We get the speed we deserved and pay for only on the non-peak hours (on weekday mornings) what is the use of that when i don't get the speed in the time i needed? I request you people to kindly manage the number of towers so that they never get overloaded and we don't keep loosing the speed. Please consider our request and act accordingly. We have been using Tikona network from the past 2 nd half years you guys are excellent service providers. Please improve this network issues.

Thanks