Not Stick with commitment

TikonaCare

Re: Not Stick with commitment

Post by TikonaCare » May 31st, 2014, 10:30 pm

Dear Mr. Hande,

Greetings from Tikona.

As checked we have found that your account has been terminated as per your request.

The disconnection request was given by you on April 26, 2014 and the billing cycle assigned against your account is of 26th to 25th of every month which means that the billing cycle starts on 26th and ends on 25th and as the disconnection request was given by you on April 26, 2014 i.e. between the billing cycle of 26-Apr-2014 to 25-May-2014, the same was charged to you as Full & Final Settlement amount.

However as there was no usage done by you post bill generation on April 26, 2014 and you have been using our services since December 2011, we have considered your case as an exception and we have processed the waiver for the billing period of 26-Apr-2014 to 25-May-2014.

Currently there are no dues pending against your account nor any refund is applicable.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

Not Stick with commitment

Post by 1105155549 » May 22nd, 2014, 9:42 pm

Thank you tikona for rock steady internet speed.
But end was not good with tikona.

Last month i got internet data card from my company, hence i put request close my tikona internet connection on 26-Apr-14 through toll free customer care number.
I clearly mentioned that my new billing cycle starts on 26th of month, and as i have not used a single byte of internet from 20-Apr-14, i will not pay for the next billing cycle. and if it is possible then proceed for disconnection.
On this i received reply from customer care person, that you dont worry ablout it you will not get paid for this.
The same story repeated for next few conversations with customer care as well as disconnection department peoples. and i got same reply for that.

On final call 15-May-2014, the person mentioned that send email from register email id and your internet will get disconnected.

i sent mail and internet is disconnected, but now i am receiving calls for paying final bill amount.

Now i called again to customer care and the tikona person is saying that i have to pay pending amount.
i repeated the same thing, so he is asking for proof.

For me it is not a matter of money, but tikona is failing the commitment which i got from them from start.

I hope atleast after reading this review, any responsible person from tikona will reply to me and resolve this issue.