Unhappy and frustrated customer of Tikona

TikonaCare

Re: Unhappy and frustrated customer of Tikona

Post by TikonaCare » May 31st, 2014, 4:01 pm

Dear Mr. Vastari,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, an Engineer visited your premises and resolved the same. It has also been confirmed with you on call.

Further, we have been monitoring your account for past 3 days however, no issues were observed.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care

TikonaCare

Re: Unhappy and frustrated customer of Tikona

Post by TikonaCare » May 25th, 2014, 10:38 am

Dear Mr. Vastari,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have been trying to reach you on your registered mobile number however, there is no response from your end. We request you to respond to our calls.

You may also share your preferred time to talk.

Further, currently no issues were observed from the backend.

We thank you for your association with Tikona for past 1.9 years and look forward to have many more years of association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Manoj Kumar Vastari
Tikona User ID: 1107066983

Unhappy and frustrated customer of Tikona

Post by Manoj Kumar Vastari » May 23rd, 2014, 10:28 am

My Tikona ID is 1107066983. I had given a compliant last Friday the 16th May 2014 and the Tikona Service Reference Number allotted is 4825939 mentioning that it has been assigned to Vijay Pawar mobile no. 7718879834. After chasing this person for 2 days he showed up on 20/05/2014 and said that there is an issue on the tower placed on the building and that he cannot help us solve the issue and has referred the compliant to the back end team. After that I have been calling the customer care team and every time they say that they are escalating the compliant to the higher ups and the compliant would be resolved immediately. Promptly after every call I get an SMS that the compliant no. 4825939 is assigned to Vijay Pawar mobile no. 7718879834, who has showed his ability to resolve the issue. Is this not frustrating, the connection has not been resolved even after a week.

Today when we contacted the lady has given yet another compliant no. 1-3106277103.

The service has been working good until last week and the frustration is they are not in a position to resolve the compliant and get the connection back. I am now thinking twice whether to continue with Tikona or not.

Please let me know whether you have the capacity to attend to your customer and solve the problem, if not I could look for other service provider who would for sure be efficient than Tikona.

Regards,
Manoj.