Connection problem.

TikonaCare

Re: Connection problem.

Post by TikonaCare » May 31st, 2014, 3:22 pm

Dear Mr. Phulara,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, same has been resolved and it has also been confirmed with you on call.

Further, we have been monitoring your account for last 3 days however, no issues were observed.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care

TikonaCare

Re: Connection problem.

Post by TikonaCare » May 28th, 2014, 4:21 pm

Dear Mr. Phulara,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have tried to contact you, however currently as you are not available we have arranged a call back at your requested time for further assistance.

Regards,
Tikona Care

harish
Tikona User ID: 1109914106

Connection problem.

Post by harish » May 24th, 2014, 9:04 am

Hello Sir,
I got installed Tikona broadband service at my residence in Sagarpur, Delhi around 2.5 months back. I am not able to use it properly because it is getting disconnected very frequently and it doesn't resume it's connection even for hours.
I have called Tikona customer care hundreds of times. Most of the time you guys fon't care and if I am lucky enough to get engineer visit, you people reslove the matter and that too temporarily.
I request you to kindly resolve this issue. My money is getting wasted due to your poor service. I have to connect my laptop through mobile for accessing internet when I have Tikona broadband connection. I want a final resolution and not a temporary one. :\