All for a Router - DIsconnection Procedure

TikonaCare

Re: All for a Router - DIsconnection Procedure

Post by TikonaCare » June 1st, 2014, 5:40 pm

Dear Mr. Sundarrajan,

Greetings from Tikona.

Your account disconnection request is in progress and your account will be terminated within 15 working days from the date the disconnection request was received.

As per your request we have recovered the devices from your premises, however the Full & Final Settlement calculation will be done post termination on the basis of disconnection request received date or last usage date whichever is later.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

arrypotter
Tikona User ID: 1198873991

Re: All for a Router - DIsconnection Procedure

Post by arrypotter » May 28th, 2014, 7:16 pm

Team, Case No 1-3115307697.
I have requested through multiple forums to recover my router and take it. I am permantly leaving to US and the router is available at my house. This has been kept securely in terrace and the key to terrace will not be provided without resident consent. Since I am leaving to USA this weekend, I would request your team to come today or tommorow and take the router. I have requested the same multiple times through your call center. I have received acknowledge , however,the support has not happened. Nobody has called me to recover the router. I would request you to please send someone from recovery team and take the router.

I was not told that it will be recovered on 14th or 15th day only. Had I known this I would have told you previously. Please help a needy customer with his request so that I can continue with tikona in future
too.

The key to terrace is only provided to resident and due to security concern, its best they come and take it in my presence. Its very difficult to get this later on.

Please note this is my 20 reminder to your team. Kindly help and assist

Regards
Arvind

arrypotter
Tikona User ID: 1198873991

All for a Router - DIsconnection Procedure

Post by arrypotter » May 28th, 2014, 5:28 pm

Dear Team,
I had raised a request for disconnection of my Tikona connection (UID 1108873991). I was told that the process would take 15 days and that the device would only be recovered on 14-15 day. Since I am travelling out of this country, I wanted your help to recover this by next 48 hours (30th May 2014). I will leave on Friday and will not be able handover to anyone else.

I have received very few support from your team. PLease help. I will come back and take your connection again in future