harassment calls from delhi for payments

TikonaCare

Re: harassment calls from delhi for payments

Post by TikonaCare » June 1st, 2014, 9:40 pm

Dear Ms. Devpunje,

Greetings from Tikona.

As checked we have found that your account has been terminated as per your request.

The disconnection request was given by you on April 26, 2014 and the billing cycle assigned against your account is of 26th to 25th of every month which means that the billing cycle starts on 26th and ends on 25th, as the disconnection request was given by you on April 26, 2014 i.e.post bill generation, the same bill was charged to you as Full & Final Settlement amount.

We have communicated the Full & Final Settlement amount to you by email on April 27, 2014 and the same mail has been posted by you in your complaint, however you have not posted the complete email wherein we have mentioned the amount to be paid by you.

We request you to make the payment of Rs. 775.34/- for Full & Final Settlement of your account.

Please click on below mentioned link for making online payment.

http://tikona.in/for-home/customer-supp ... -bill-pay/

Regards,
Tikona Care.

saritha_dev
Tikona User ID: 1108904973

harassment calls from delhi for payments

Post by saritha_dev » May 29th, 2014, 5:24 pm

Hello ,

I am Saritha devpunje , user id 1108904973.

I had requested account closing in the month of April and got confirmation mail as follows :

This is a system generated Email, please do not reply to this mail. Kindly refer to the customer care details provided in the mail below.

Dear Miss. SARITHA DEVPUNJE,

As per your request for termination of Tikona broadband User ID 1108904973, registered against your name, your service has been terminated on Date : 4/27/2014 05:47:21 PM

then I get calls from Delhi advocate - anjana sharma saying case is registerted all of a sudden !!!!

She put me on a con call with delhi office rep - who claims I have to pay 2000 to settle.

why should i pay ??? I have not used ???

can you tell me : HOW CAN I USE INTERNET WHEN YOU GUYS HAVE ALREADY COLLECTED THE MODEM ?????

to sort out the whole issue : I reached to bangalore Tikona office at Domlur , Mr.Santhosh the billing head here confirmed that they have received the box and account is closed and same has been updated in the system and payment of only Rs.209 .(the same was told to me by customer care executives)

can you suggest what i should do about it ???