Terrible service

TikonaCare

Re: Terrible service

Post by TikonaCare » June 1st, 2014, 7:59 pm

Dear Ms. Doshi,

Greetings from Tikona.

As checked we have found that your account has been suspended due to non payment on April 17, 2014 and the last payment received from you was of Rs 785/- on March 21, 2014 for the billing period of 26-Feb-2014 to 25-Mar-2014 when you bill was Rs. 1481.57/- no further payment was received from your end.

The last complaint raised by you was on February 17, 2014 and the same was closed on February 18, 2014 post your confirmation and no further complaint was raised by you.

The last usage done by you were on April 17, 2014 i.e. till the day your account was suspended due to non payment.

Further we have also found that there was no call received from you on May 29, 2014.

Currently we have arranged an engineer visit at your premises to address the technical issue which you have mentioned in your complaint.

We request you to clear your outstanding of Rs. 1368.25/- in order to activate the services again.

Please click on below given link for making online payment.

http://tikona.in/for-home/customer-supp ... -bill-pay/

Regards,
Tikona Care.

devd
Tikona User ID: 1105130588

Terrible service

Post by devd » May 29th, 2014, 6:18 pm

This is in regards of the terrible service that I have been provided by Tikona CUSTOMER Care.On calling the custoner care and being kept on hold for upto five minutes, they promise to call back in 48 HRS BUT NO ONE SADLY RESPONDS. To make matters worse, the Customer care lady on your billing service ( 29th May 2014)had the gall to cut the line while i was talking to her.

Since the last few months we have been having technical glitches on our internet connections but even after a lot of complaints, no one came to fix it. As the connection was got getting fixed, we refused to pay the bills as there was no internet usage.

Last week someone from your Billing department called to say that a case was filed, so we asked him to come fix our connection and we would gladly pay the pending bill, and actually upgrade it. As usual no one responded.

I am extremely grieved by this Behaviour .We have been loyal customer of Tikona for more than a year and spoke very highly of it. Sadly now our opinions have changed drastically.

We would like some executive to contact us and sort it out or we would like to switch to another internet service.