Need configuration for TL-MR3420

TikonaCare

Re: Need configuration for TL-MR3420

Post by TikonaCare » June 3rd, 2014, 10:51 pm

Dear Mr. Dayama,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your query regarding connectivity through your personal router, we confirm that required settings have been done on your router and you are able to use the services .

Further, your account was kept under observation for 4 days and found that wireless services are working fine.

Following is the link for the personal router configuration for your future reference:

Link: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=119&start=30

Also if you want connection without feeding the account details through our login page you can opt for our Static IP services. Please refer http://tikona.in/for-homes-wireless-bro ... ans-Mumbai for more information on the above said services.

We thank you for your association with Tikona and look forward to have long term association with you.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care

psdayama
Tikona User ID: 1110349222

Need configuration for TL-MR3420

Post by psdayama » May 30th, 2014, 10:26 pm

I have TP-Link's above wifi router.
I have been able to configure it and can use on all devices.
But at every power on start it requires manual login. I can do it but my family members don't know
about login and they are not able to use Tikona. For this I want that the TP Link router should login automatically and the net should be 24x7 on. sometimes with glitch in power supply the router resets
and people don't what has happened.
I tries with PPoE setting in WAN section but it does not work. I have to keep Dynamic IP setting
and then login by 1.254.254.254 This comes up in mobile lright but in laptop there is no automatic page
coming up.
Need help urgently