Speed Issue

TikonaCare

Re: Speed Issue

Post by TikonaCare » June 19th, 2014, 4:57 pm

Dear Mr. Badgujar,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, an Engineer visited your premises and resolved the same. Further, we have been monitoring your account for past 5 days however, no issues were observed.

Also, we tried reaching you several times to re-confirm the resolution however, there was no response from your end.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care

TikonaCare

Post by TikonaCare » June 13th, 2014, 5:27 pm

Dear Mr. Badgujar,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have arranged for an Engineer at your premises and will get back to you soon with the resolution.

We appreciate your patience in this regard.

We thank you for your association with Tikona for past 10 months and look forward to have many more association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care

TikonaCare

Post by TikonaCare » May 31st, 2014, 2:51 pm

Dear Mr. Badgujar,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have been trying to reach you on your registered mobile number however, there is no response from your end. We request you to respond to our calls.

You may also share your preferred time to talk.

Further, currently no issues were observed from the backend.

We thank you for your association with Tikona for past 8 months and look forward to have many more years of association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Speed Issue

Post by 1109107414 » May 30th, 2014, 11:28 pm

I am Sachin Badgujar, i am using 4MBPS plan but i am not getting the speed of 4MBPS,

Technical executive gives temporary solution but i want permanent solution on it,Every time i need to call to the customer_care, :oops: i am not satisfy with the service, find out the problem & provide the good service.

if you are give us this type of service then how do we reffed our friend to take connection.

Regards,
Sachin