Unsatisfactory Resolution and Service

TikonaCare

Re: Unsatisfactory Resolution and Service

Post by TikonaCare » June 2nd, 2014, 9:50 pm

Dear Mr. Joshi,

Greetings from Tikona.

As per our conversation, please note that the plan opted by you is ADBBM599 and the billing cycle assigned against your account is 15th to 14th of every month, as your account was activated on Feb 23, 2014, the first billing cycle was charged to you on pro-rata basis from 23-Feb-14 to 14-Mar-14 and the second was charged from 15-Mar-14 to 14-Apr-14 and the third billing cycle was charged to you from 15-Apr-14 to 14-May-14 and currently you have made the payment for the forth billing cycle 15-May-14 to 14-Jun-14.

And as per the billing cycles you have made the exact payment according to the plan opted by you, however as you are claiming that it was not informed to you during sales that the first billing cycle will be charged to you on pro-rata basis, we will share your complaint with our team and necessary feedback will be shared with concerned team.

We thank you for your association with Tikona and we look forward to have many more years of association with you.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

Unsatisfactory Resolution and Service

Post by 1109821366 » May 31st, 2014, 9:17 pm

Hi Tikona Team,

I am not happy at all by the service, resolution, commitment or information provided by Tikona. I am feeling like cheated. I was provided wrong information while taking this connection with you.

You have imposed these charges on me. I have to make this payment unwillingly.

What you say do not provide. I have a very bad experience with you.

I will hardly recommend anyone to buy this connection as they will also be cheated like me.

I want to speak with someone higher in authority so that I can share my experience with them. If you provide me good service, I guarantee you to give more customers.