HARRASMENT / CHEATING - Tikona doesn't even discuss

TikonaCare

Re: HARRASMENT / CHEATING - Tikona doesn't even discuss

Post by TikonaCare » June 17th, 2014, 10:14 pm

Dear Mr. Sharma,

Greetings from Tikona.

As checked we have found that your account was activated on December 28, 2013, after that you have called us on January 13, 2014 as you were facing slow speed issue and the reason for slow speed was your account was under secondary policy, i.e. you had consumed the fair usage of the opted data plan.

The next complaint raised by you on April 5, 2014 with was closed on April 11, 2014 as you were non contactable for several days, please refer the mail dated April 11, 2014.

On April 26, 2014 you raised the disconnection request; the reason for disconnection was you had shifted to another location where you already have another connection from other ISP and nothing related to technical issue.

When you raised the disconnection request, you had a pending due of Rs. 967.71 charged for the billing period of 15-Mar-2014 to 14-Apr-2014 and as the disconnection request was given by you in between the billing cycle of 15-Apr-14 to 14-May-14, therefore you were liable to clear this billing cycle as well.

The last payment received from your end was of Rs. 2950 done by you on December 28, 2013 which was the subscription amount and no further payment was done by you till June 12, 2014 when you made the payment of Rs. 2000 post receiving call from our legal team.

Also please note that the plan opted by you was ADBBM849 which is a monthly advance rental plan and this plan is an auto renewal plan.

Currently as you have cleared your outstanding there are no dues pending against your account nor is any refund applicable.

We thank you for making the required payment.

Note:
1) Connection cannot be terminated without prior intimation.
2) Unpaid cases even after multiple reminders through email, calls & SMS over a period of time is forwarded to legal team for further steps.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

frustratedcustomer
Tikona User ID: 1109555876

HARRASMENT / CHEATING - Tikona doesn't even discuss

Post by frustratedcustomer » June 13th, 2014, 7:24 am

I took at 3 months prepaid plan in december in Mumbai. During those 3 months the servives of Tikona WERE PATHETIC. It would disconnect every now and then and speeds were like a dial up modem. During those 3 months I had to simultaneously use Hathway. I contacted Tikona CC, but according to them the connection was fine. The connection at my end would stutter, hang, disconnect every now and then. After 3 months I moved out of town. The connected was still active and was extended without consulting me. There were hardly any equipment installed at the premisis. Only a LAN cable was coming in house.

1) You guys never provided what you promised.
2) The speeds were pathetic
3) connection was extended without consulting me
4) Even after repeated mails, no one from legal department called me, even after repeated requests I was not given the details of connectivity speeds provided during 3 months.

NOw yesterday I got a call from a lawyer to appear in court. WHY ARE YOU HARRASSING CUSTOMERS? My bill was for Rs 900 something, which kept increasing to Rs 1900. and laywer told me that Tikona is claiming Rs 3400/- So you want money for services which you never provided? Money for equipment that was not installed? Only a wire. Even that wire was collected from the premises last week. Pleaes check with your customer.

Your lawyer threatened me for criminal, fraud case etc etc. So is it me who is doing criminal activity or you guys? You are hand-twisting customers for paying for the services that you never provided? for pathetic services? You are hand ttwisting customers for modem/equipment that was never installed? Only a wire was installed and which has already been collected last week? I CAN:T BELIEVE YOU ARE DOING THIS.

It should be customers who should be filing criminal cases against you, but I guess, like me, no one has that much time to do all that.

Yesterday I made a payment of Rs 2000/- Check that.

Never ever in my life will I use Tikona and I have lot of other friends who are in this trap and are extremely frustrated with your services. My case is an eye opener for them and they are now planning to move to better providers. The way you are recovering money for FRUSTRATING/UNPROFESSIONAL services is HARRASSMENT