Support and Internet rating : Minus 5

TikonaCare

Re: Support and Internet rating : Minus 5

Post by TikonaCare » June 17th, 2014, 8:37 pm

Dear Mr. Reddy,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have checked and found that your account has been terminated, however the devices have not been returned by you.

As per the Full & Final Settlement calculation, refund of Rs. 205/- is applicable against your account.

We request you to return the devices in order to proceed with the refund and to avoid termination penalty of Rs. 1500/-

Regards,
Tikona Care.

Support and Internet rating : Minus 5

Post by 1110018731 » June 14th, 2014, 1:06 pm

Dear Customers,
My Customer ID - 1110018731
My Email ID - powercolor.in@gmail.com
My Rating for tikona internet is -5 (I mean minus 5)

1. Tikona field engineer tested signal feasibly to my building and he told me excellent signal and I paid 3100. They will tell no need to pay money till two months but you will get bill of 400 Rs in second month.

Installation - 1100
Internet for two months - 2000 ( But you will get bill in second month )

I have used fault internet for 2 months.In this two months so many times signal failure. And If you want to get the technical help you need to wait min avg 25 min in call to get connected to technical guy( because so many customers are on call)
2. After 2 months field engineer understood there is no signal feasibility my building and they disconnected my connection and I got a mail from billing team Total Refund Amount Payable : Rs. 0.00
I have asked then instillation amount 1100 ( Since Tikona failed to give me the internet)
So who lost money and time ? .. Customers / tikona.

Today (14th June/2014) I have called customer care dept they told me I will get call with in 2 hours but I m dam sure I will not get any call , Because I have 2 months exp with tikona.

Soon I will create a blog and update my experience with tikona internet.( I have all screenshots of speed and complaint numbers) . So guys dont trust tikona internet. First week you will get with super spped.Later you will face problems.