Connectivity issue not resolve since last month

Re: Connectivity issue not resolve since last month

Postby TikonaCare » October 11th, 2013, 11:57 am

Dear Mr. Mahato,

Greetings from Tikona.

We confirm that the issue faced by you has been resolved. Our team is regularly monitoring your account and no further issues have been found.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Re: Connectivity issue not resolve since last month

Postby TikonaCare » September 11th, 2013, 12:17 pm

Dear Mr. Mahato,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern we have checked your account and did not find any issue with it. For further assistance we will contact you as per the appointment.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Connectivity issue not resolve since last month

Postby sorry » September 1st, 2013, 11:02 am

Hi Team,
I have been tolerating you pathetic service from the day i took you internet connection. And the situation has not improved till date.
After two month of complaining again and again issue was resolved after you changed the remote device on the roof top. But after few days again the device was replaced without my permission and have started facing the same issue again and again.

I have been complaining for last month on regular basis. Most of the time i am told that packet data is not being received properly or i have problem in the roof top device. Seldom i get engineer visit to my room and the internet works quite well for few hour to 2-3 days and then the issue is repeated again. I believe you guys don't have any idea regarding the technical connectivity issue.

Even now I am facing connectivy issue of following kind:
1) Unable to get login page in the evening.
2) Average speed is to low with huge variability.
3) Latency is too high.

I am looking forward for your opinion and resolution of complain from your part.

Thank you
sorry

Return to Grievances & Resolutions