Internet not working - No response for the compliants

Re: Internet not working - No response for the compliants

Postby TikonaCare » October 7th, 2013, 3:22 pm

Dear Mr. Ramesh,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have checked your account and did not found any issue with the services, same was informed to you in the previous call. Devices supplied to customer are pre checked and can be replaced only if any problem is caused due to the device.

You can refer viewtopic.php?f=52&t=114, this tips will help you to improve the performance.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Postby sathish3245 » October 1st, 2013, 5:06 pm

Can i request you to respond on my query....

After several escalations i got a confirmation on the rental waiver but still the modem/signla receiver is not been replaced.

Whenever i call the customer care, i was told that they will send someone to replace but i'm not sure when will the executive come and replace.
sathish3245

Worst Technical support team

Postby sathish3245 » September 17th, 2013, 11:03 am

Hello,

I completely disagree with your comments that you dont find any issue...If there is no issue then why did your technical team agreeed for rental waiver.

I have been repeadly calling the tikona care and the getting lot of compliant nos. Also your technical executives came twice to my house and requested to disconnect the tikona connection.
After several fight from them,i was told that there are lot of Tikona users in my area and since there is no plan to expand the bandwidth, we are insisting the customers to disconnect the internet connection.

Also, deleberately they are changing the direction of the Modem (signal receiver) at my terrace and changed my new signal receiver with a very old modem and saying that the line will not work and disconnect the connection.

I have been discussing with the techincal executives at Tikona branch office located at Mylapore, chennai (Ph no +91 4443023223) with 2 executives (Antony & Pradeep), even they accepted the mistake and also told that they have taken up the issue with the top level.

I want my modem (signal receiver) to be replaced with a new one and i want some action to be taken against the executives who came to my house forced me to disconnect the line.
sathish3245

Postby TikonaCare » September 10th, 2013, 6:01 pm

Dear Mr. Ramesh,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have checked your account details and did not find any issue with it. For further assistance, we will contact you as per the appointment.

For any further issues/Queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Internet not working - No response for the compliants

Postby sathish3245 » September 4th, 2013, 11:35 am

Hi,

My internet connection is not working properly. Automatically getting disconected everytime and also the speed is very very slow(not even 150 to 250 kbps) for the past 3 weeks and once a technical executive came to my house and replaced my new signal receiver device with a VERY old device without even informing me. Still the problem has not solved. Once in every two days, i'm calling the technical team to access the internet. HIGHLY DISSATISFIED WITH THE TECHNICAL SUPPORT.

Need a rental waiver for 3 weeks and expect you to replace the signal receiver with the new one.

Regards,
Ramesh
98XXXXXXXX
sathish3245

Return to Grievances & Resolutions