Tikona - Pathetic Service

Re: Tikona - Pathetic Service

Postby TikonaCare » October 17th, 2013, 2:48 pm

Dear Mr. Singh,

Greetings from Tikona.

We confirm that your problem stated has been resolved. Our team is regularly monitoring your account and there are no issues found.

Please refer the below link for few basic tips on how to optimize your service viewtopic.php?f=52&t=114

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Tikona - Pathetic Service

Postby 1107748140 » September 8th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Dear Tikona Team,

I have Tikona connection (Id – 1107748140) and there has been frequent disconnection issues and when call up technical department they say that everything is fine. When asked for a technical visit they refuse. It’s been almost a month I have been struggling for my net to work to my vain I am not able to do so. Customer care department doesn’t know half of the things and they are very rude.

No coordination between internal department. No proper system updates which can give customer proper satisfactory replies. When asked for the call to be transferred to the manager it’s not done, either you are told that the manager is not available or kept on hold & then call disconnected.

I am feed up of this hence applied for disconnection. I thought that when I apply for disconnection Tikona team will take things seriously yet again same problem no call from Tikona .When call up Tikona customer care they the request has been forwarded & will get call for disconnection, till date no call from disconnection team.

Tikona is pathetic & I will suggest people to never go for such useless service.

I am tired of calling Tikona is One of the worst service provider I have ever come across.

Tikona sucks!!!

Regards,

Parminder Singh Azad
Manager – Corporate Quality
(M) - 98XXXXXXXX

Return to Grievances & Resolutions