Unable to login into Selfcare Portal

TikonaCare

Re: Unable to login into Selfcare Portal

Post by TikonaCare » September 3rd, 2015, 3:31 pm

Dear Mr. Khan,

Greetings from Tikona.

As confirmed with you on call you are able to login to selfcare portal.

We thank you for your association with Tikona and we look forward to have long term association with you.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

gulrezkhan

Post by gulrezkhan » September 1st, 2015, 12:47 pm

Sorry I have not received your call. Please have this issue resolved ASAP bill due date 10th September. I have also attached some screen shot images did you removed them? I just want to show you the exact problem I am facing.

Thank you,

TikonaCare

Post by TikonaCare » August 31st, 2015, 9:44 pm

Dear Mr. Khan,

Greetings from Tikona.

We thank you for your association with Tikona for past 3 years.

With regards to your concern, we have tried to contact you several times, however there was no response from your end.

We will certainly call you again, request you to respond to our calls in order to assist you better with your concern.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

gulrezkhan

Unable to login into Selfcare Portal

Post by gulrezkhan » August 29th, 2015, 1:32 pm

Hello,

From past 3-4 days I am not able to login here https://selfcare.tikona.in/ when I enter my userID, Password it gives me this message "Invalid Login Credentials Please try again". Important thing to note that same user id and password are working in login.tikona.in and I have no problem connecting to the internet.

On selfcare portal I have tried to reset the password but my both browsers Firefox (version 40.0.3 ) and Chrome (Version 44.0.2403.157) warned me about Untrusted connection for more details about this problem please see the image below Image And I don't think it is safe to add this as exception. I hope this problem will be resolved soon before my bill pay due date so I can pay it online as I used to have.

Thank you,