Lethargic Grievance redressal system

Re: Lethargic Grievance redressal system

Postby TikonaCare » October 21st, 2013, 2:33 pm

Dear Mr. Saini,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern our team member has spoken to you on September 18, 2013 and resolved your billing query.

Even though your service was on prorata basis we found that from Aug 1 to 20, 2013 you had consumed more than 73GBs under primary usage. Therefore, from Aug 21, 2013 the secondary bandwidth was applied on your account.

Note: The plan you have subscribed to is ADULQ750K having Fair Usage Policy (FUP) limit of 90GB . Post completion of 90GB your account moves secondary bandwidth.

We recommend a high usage plan for you such as ADULQ2048 150GB for three months or refer to our tariff plan for your reference. http://tikona.in/for-homes-wireless-bro ... ans-Mumbai

For any further assistance for selecting a plan, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Lethargic Grievance redressal system

Postby krgauravsaini » September 18th, 2013, 5:41 pm

Tikona User ID: 1108897446
Using a quaterly Tikona broadband 750kbps plan. Initially, I was told that that plan provides 90 GB data download at the speed of 750 kbps, thereafter, over the completion of limit, the plan will switch on to secondary mode. Was also told that this 90 GB data download limit is segregated in to three parts, i.e. 30 GB each month. After using the plan for first 15 days, I reported to customer care representative about slow internet speed. I was informed that I had availed all 30 GB allowed for that month and the plan had now entered in to secondary phase. Okay, I said. The representative also told me that primary mode will be activated as soon I enter into the next month. I believed it to be true and hence waited while using the slow internet speed. Now, on September 15, the plan entered into the third month. And, according to what I had been told, I should have been getting full downloading speed promised by you people.

I am seriously miffed over the service Tikona has provided to me. Have called you people numerous times but failed to get any response. Solve my issue or else I'll terminate my plan. As simple as that. And, I can do negative propaganda for free.
krgauravsaini

Return to Grievances & Resolutions