ADSL wifi router

Re: ADSL wifi router

Postby Prasad » February 9th, 2013, 12:05 pm

technirav wrote:Dear Tikona,
with Dlink unmanageable switch (8 port) it doesn't detect the 1.254.254.254 webpage and also the latency problem arises.

About your Dlink unmanagebale switch, After troubleshooting it has been found that there was problem with Cat5 Ethernet cable. After replacing it you are able to connect Tikona Wi-Bro connection.

technirav wrote:tikona connection on Dlink ADSL wifi router. my router model is dsl-2640U

ADSL router can't be used directly with Tikona WI-BRO for technical reason please refer post viewtopic.php?f=50&t=178
But there is possibility to use ADSL router as a switch. We had shown you to remove tick against Enable DHCP Server to ensure ADSL router should work as switch and not router. Now you can able to use wired as well as Wireless service.

Note: If you face any connectivity issue with above two third party equipment then please refer below post for Basic troubleshooting before calling Tikona Customer care.
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1087
Regards,
Prasad Bhatte
Prasad

ADSL wifi router

Postby technirav » February 8th, 2013, 12:27 am

Dear Tikona,

i have purchased tikona connection on 6th February 2013. my issue is that when i share my internet connection with Dlink unmanageable switch (8 port) it doesn't detect the 1.254.254.254 webpage and also the latency problem arises. another thing is i need support for installing tikona connection on Dlink ADSL wifi router. my router model is dsl-2640U. Kindly help me to install a stable connection for sharing my internet with laptop and desktop.

regards
Nirav Parikh
technirav

Return to Grievances & Resolutions