Very Slow Internet connection

Re: Very Slow Internet connection

Postby TikonaCare » September 28th, 2013, 9:20 pm

Dear Mr. Subramanium,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have checked your account and did not find any issue with the network,

We will contact you as per the appointment fixed for further assistance.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Very Slow Internet connection

Postby nkvenkat » September 27th, 2013, 1:16 am

Hi,

I have raised several complaints that my internet connection becomes slow like anything. I have taken 4 Mbps connection but it drops like anything. I am not getting proper support to resolve this issue. Calling customer care is not helping since I am working in night shifts and they can't arrange engineer visit during night. I have been contacting customer care every day recently. I am talking to senior resources as well but it is not helping. Recently an engineer visited and changed the device but issue still exist. Even now the connection speed is less than 2Mbps. If this issue is not resolved ASAP then I would like to cancel the service since I am not satisfied.

I got a call from one of the engineer today afternoon at 2 PM and I confirmed the issue still exist that too during peek hours. I have informed that I will get a call back from backend team but I haven't received any.

You can reach me @ 99XXXXXXXX. Please let me know ETA if this issue can be fixed by your engineer(s). Since the slow internet connection is disturbing my work, my company is not satisfied on my job.

Please let me know whether issue will be solved or not.

Thanks,
Venkat
nkvenkat

Return to Grievances & Resolutions