Service

Re: Service

Postby TikonaCare » February 2nd, 2018, 7:19 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regard to your concern, we have confirmed with you on call that you are able to use the connection directly using LAN cable; however you are facing difficulties only when using the connection with WIFI router.

We request you to contact your router manufacturer for any further assistance.

Further please note that waiver is processed on the basis of the usage done and complaint raised in disputed period, we have found healthy usage of more than 300Gbs between the disputed period hence we have processed waiver according to the non usage done.

We thank you for your association with Tikona and we look forward to have long term association with you.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our customer care number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Re: Service

Postby TikonaCare » January 31st, 2018, 8:40 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regard to your concern, we called you to check the connectivity using remote access however,there is no response from your end. Kindly respond to our call .

We thank you for your association with Tikona and we look forward to have long term association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Service

Postby Jay9781 » January 30th, 2018, 7:58 am

Hello
my self Jay Gohil I am user of tikona service from last 7-8 year my user ID of service is 1108238929 just in last 4-5 month I compliant too many times my service is not working properly every time just call 3-4 time then after some time engineers comes to check this times from last 2 months continually I compliant and request too change the device and provide me new device but they are not providing new device so it's last request too you provide me new device.
There are also issue in plans there are no monthly plans in vadodra so please update your plans
just I compliant for waver in the bill for 2 months they are just give me 61 waver for 2 month and it's right the way too treat the costumer if not possible provide the service in our area then say me I will deactivate with your service and find batter service providers

Thank you
Jay Gohil
9xxxxxxxxx
Jay9781

Return to Grievances & Resolutions