Harassment from tikona service

Re: Harassment from tikona service

Postby TikonaCare » February 5th, 2018, 1:48 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have checked and found that your account has been suspended due to non payment.

Further we did not receive any disconnection request from your end nor there has been any request registered for payment collection from your premises.

We request you to clear your outstanding of Rs. 2,792.49/- for activation of your account once your account has been activated you may raise a formal request for termination by calling customercare number from your registered mobile number or sending an email from your registered email id to customercare@tikona.in

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our Customercare number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Harassment from tikona service

Postby vignesh t » February 2nd, 2018, 7:33 pm

Hi,
I have installed tikona broadband at the end of july (3 months plan. plan name :ADULM6M105 )and my service ended at the end of october. After that i did not wish to continue the service and i requested the executive who came to collect the next month subscription amount to discontinue the service and to take the modem and other devices.He accepted my request and said another person will come to take the device. After that no one came to collect the device and it is still with me.

For the past 3 months tikona care is continuously harassing me through multiple calls and messages asking me to pay rs 2792 which came out of nowhere . Now i am getting anonymous call threatening that they are going to file a complaint for the non payment of the amount.

Please take swift action regarding this issue and stop harassing me.

thank you.

USER ID: 1121519810
name: VIGNESH T
vignesh t

Return to Grievances & Resolutions