Request for permanent disconnection

Re: Request for permanent disconnection

Postby TikonaCare » February 7th, 2018, 7:59 pm

Dear Mr. Prasad,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, please note that your account termination request is in progress and disconnection team will get back to you on the same.

Post termination the devices will be recovered from your premises and Full & Final Settlement mail will be sent to you on your registered email id.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our Customercare number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Request for permanent disconnection

Postby venkateshprasadv » February 3rd, 2018, 12:48 pm

Dear Team,

I really appreciate the quality service that Tikona is offering to its customers.
I have always been happy with Tikona and never faced any technical issues with Tikona.

My only concern is that the max speed available in Bangalore is 10Mbps and is comparatively slower than the other ISPs.

I am a Software Developer and most of the time I work at home. I am currently having a 10Mbps plan and with this speed, it is taking hours to download work-related files and
somehow I feel, the slower speed is reducing my efficiency and I really can't afford to lose that.

It's time to switch to other ISPs.!!

So, I request you to permanently disconnect my Tikona internet connection effective from 04-02-18.

Before coming to this decision, I even called the customer care and made sure that there are no high-speed plans available.

Kindly take this disconnection request as a high priority and please process it as early as early as possible. Also Please share the full & final Statement/Bill.

Thanks & Regards,
Venkatesh Prasad
Cust-ID: 1120420761
venkateshprasadv

Return to Grievances & Resolutions