tikona disconnection reference number: 1-5062237143

Re: tikona disconnection reference number: 1-5062237143

Postby TikonaCare » February 14th, 2018, 7:34 pm

Dear Mr. Dudhalkar,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have shared necessary feedback with the concerned team and we will ensure that same is not repeated.

Further please note that the disconnection request is still in progress and in between this even if a bill is generated according to the billing date, same will be reversed post termination at the time of Full & Final Settlement calculation.

You will only be charged for the billing cycle in which you have requested for termination.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our Customercare number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Postby susdud » February 11th, 2018, 1:53 pm

A bill was generated on my account so I wrote a mail to customer care again to inquire why i was billed. I received a call from somebody called Rana. If you listen to the call, you will know why she can ruin any customer goodwill left for Tikona. Inspite of telling her repeatedly that I do not want or need Tikona services, she refused to acknowledge what i was saying. I understand that trying to retain customers is important, but in the process, if you end up mentally scaring the customer, it’s a lot more worse than losing the customer. After speaking to her, I doubt her will, to do anything fair. And fair here is to respect the customers decision. I would have given a thought to subscribe to Tikona, in the future, but this call, has ensured that I will not entertain that thought.

I want to request you, to please understand that, as informed verbally and in written, I have used your services till 6th feb 2018, for which I have paid already. So kindly do the needful at your end and do not bother to call and convince me to use Tikona. If the disconnection team calls then, I will be happy to assist them.
susdud

Postby TikonaCare » February 7th, 2018, 5:15 pm

Dear Mr. Dudhalkar,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, please note that your account termination request is in progress and disconnection team will get back to you on the same.

Post termination the devices will be recovered from your premises and Full & Final Settlement mail will be sent to you on your registered email id.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our Customercare number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

tikona disconnection reference number: 1-5062237143

Postby susdud » February 5th, 2018, 4:27 pm

I am confirming in writing that i have requested my tikona connection to be disconnected(due to failure on your part to address my issues). I spoke with Pournima and requested for the disconnection. I was given the reference number mentioned in subject. As per my conversation with Pournima, I will use my tikona service till the 6th of feb until midnight as i have already paid for this bill cycle which end on the 6th of feb 2018.

I request you to check in your system if the reference number given to me is indeed correct and if you do not find the disconnection reference then please consider this as a request for disconnection. I must emphasize that i do not wish to continue with your services after the end of my current billing cycle which is 6th feb 2018.

I have also mailed the above to customer care to ensure that my disconnection request is in the tikona system.

Thank you
susdud

Return to Grievances & Resolutions