Unacceptable waiver offer

Re: Unacceptable waiver offer

Postby TikonaCare » February 11th, 2018, 11:34 pm

Dear Mr. Patwardhan,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we tried to contact you on your registered mobile number however there was no response from your end.

We request you to provide us a convenient time to contact you in order to assist you with your query.

We thank you for your association with Tikona and we look forward to have a long term association with you.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our Customercare number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Unacceptable waiver offer

Postby suren » February 8th, 2018, 7:33 pm

I was facing internet speed fluctuations since Jan 15 and from Feb 01, the internet was completely down. It took 4 full days to reach my complaint of 01 Feb to the technical team until they resolved the hardware problem on Feb 05 evening. Even now I am getting fluctuating speed, whose image is attached.

I this regard, I asked for waiver in monthly charges but the Rs 34/- waiver offered by Tikona Services is a big JOKE. I wrote mail also of non-compliance of this waiver amount but there is still no answer from Tikona Services about this. I missed important deadlines during this downtime and it cannot be accounted for in waiving just Rs. 34/-. If appears as an alms offer, rather. I strongly condemn this. The waiver should be recalculated.
Attachments
speed fluctuations.jpg
speed fluctuations.jpg (96.48 KiB) Viewed 158 times
suren

Return to Grievances & Resolutions