Account Closure & Termination of Services

Re: Account Closure & Termination of Services

Postby TikonaCare » May 30th, 2018, 7:50 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, please note that your account termination request is already in progress and disconnection team will get back to you on the same.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Postby RukmaniElectricals » May 30th, 2018, 2:32 pm

Sir/Ma'am

With request no. 1-5193554631 I would request you to please PERMANENTLY DISCONNECT my Tikona Broadband Connection.

Awaiting your response from the last 72 hours as emailed and texted and on call.

Thank You

Saurabh
RukmaniElectricals

Postby TikonaCare » May 6th, 2018, 1:19 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, please note that your account termination request is in progress and disconnection team will get back to you on the same.

Post termination the devices will be recovered from your premises and Full & Final Settlement mail will be sent to you on your registered email id.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our Customercare number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Account Closure & Termination of Services

Postby RukmaniElectricals » May 5th, 2018, 10:45 am

Dear Team,

I have submitted my Tikona broadband account no. 1118773640 closure request by call on 05th May, 2018. Request ID for the same has not been given.

I wish to convey with great pain and agony that instead of accepting my account closure request, I am being hounded by customer care executives to retain the account by suggesting me fraud schemes and useless ideas. I have made it very clear that under no circumstance, I wish to continue using Tikona services and WANT PERMANENT DISCONNECTION.

Kindly take swift action on my request and close my account by arranging for an engineer visit to my location on/before 6th May, 2018.

Regards
Saurabh Lakhotia
RukmaniElectricals

Return to Grievances & Resolutions