New connection

Re: New connection

Postby TikonaCare » May 16th, 2018, 5:26 pm

Dear Subscriber,

We regret to inform you that service is currently unavailable in your area.

We are continuously expanding our service and whenever it is available we will contact you.

For any further issues/queries please contact customercare number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Re: New connection

Postby TikonaCare » May 6th, 2018, 12:44 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that resolution of your complaint is in process and once the issue gets resolved will update you accordingly.

Regards,

Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

New connection

Postby 1122516626 » May 6th, 2018, 10:11 am

Hi
I requested for new connection on 25th of April and received an xall from executive on 26th April and they said by Sat i.e. 28th I will have mu connection and demo completed. No body called for any details post that and i had chase customer care every alternate day to check when connection would be completed. Every time i was informed today EOD i will get call from engineer for demo and every time i informed them that i need this on priority
Finally i called customer care to cancel my request since if for new connection i have to chase such lingwhat would be thecase during the downtime. Even when i asked them to cancel the request there was no attempt made to try and retain the customer from not cancelling the req. guess they are happy wih the current customer base and do not want to expand their services
Highly disappointed with the way this was handled

Return to Grievances & Resolutions