Immediate Account Close and recover modem request.

Re: Immediate Account Close and recover modem request.

Postby TikonaCare » May 16th, 2018, 5:29 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have checked and found that your account has been terminated as per your request and the devices have been recovered from your premises.

According to the Full & Final Settlement calculation, you are liable to make the payment of Rs. 611.80/-

We request you to clear the said amount at the earliest to avoid payment reminders and late payment charges.

Please click on below link for making online payment:

http://tikona.in/for-home/customer-supp ... k-bill-pay

For any further issues/queries please contact customercare number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Re: Immediate Account Close and recover modem request.

Postby TikonaCare » May 8th, 2018, 5:08 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have checked and found that your account has been terminated as per your request.

Post devices recovered from your premises, full and final settlement amount will be concluded.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Immediate Account Close and recover modem request.

Postby ravi3282 » May 8th, 2018, 10:00 am

Dear Team,

I have submitted my Tikona broadband account no. 1122346124 closure request many times to customer care.

Request ID for the same has not been given.
I wish to convey with great pain and agony that instead of accepting my account closure request, i am receiving excess payment bill emails and calls to pay outstanding amount.

Please note i have used tikona services for a period of one month and paid Rs. 961 till date and I got bill of Rs. 1751 excess amount with one month advance rent, when i don't want to use your service am being hounded by customer care executives to pay bills and emails threaten for criminal and civil case. I have made it very clear that under no circumstance, I wish to continue using Tikona services and WANT PERMANENT DISCONNECTION.

Kindly take swift action on my request and close my account by arranging for an engineer visit to my location on/before 10th May, 2018.
ravi3282

Return to Grievances & Resolutions