Why million reminder calls to pay bill 10 days from due date

Re: Why million reminder calls to pay bill 10 days from due

Postby TikonaCare » May 28th, 2018, 5:03 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona,

As per the telephonic conversation, your billing related query has been addressed.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our Customercare number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Re: Why million reminder calls to pay bill 10 days from due

Postby TikonaCare » May 24th, 2018, 7:33 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that resolution of your complaint is in process and once the issue gets resolved will update you accordingly.

Regards,

Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Why million reminder calls to pay bill 10 days from due date

Postby 1113029423 » May 24th, 2018, 12:27 am

My user ID is 1113029423 and using Tikona for last 3 years. Never do i let my bill go overdue, except for some one-off instance where i was travelling and out of station, so missed authorisation of the payment.

Since the 10th/12th of every month, Tikona starts making IVR calls at all times during the day, making me feel like a defaulter and reminding me to pay my bills. My last billing date is 22nd of each month.

I appealed and begged to customer service to help me from this misery of receiving such nasty chaser calls during the day, and all from different different numbers. The more i block these numbers on TrueCaller, the more the numbers Tikona kept changing, irrespective of the fact that i could be driving, at the hospital, with the doctor, in a meeting, in the washroom, any where and everyday, Tikona will chase without fail. To end my misery, the Call Centre Executive advised me to send a message 'STOP TIKONA' and the calls and messages will stop. I said 'Wow, how'. Not sure if the solution worked as i was still getting the calls and the messages. I called and asked again, to be informed that the request only stops the calling/ harrassment/ terrorism for a month. Next month, TIKONA does a reset, and resumes the torture/ terrorising the customer.

To save myself from this, i ended up, at times, paying my bill a month in advance so that i do not have to face your extortion calls and read your stupid messages.

But then, i have reached a stage where i need to again decide to stay with TIKONA, or get them to THEEK-HONA, or bring them to THIKANA.

Please let me know a permanent resolution to this?

Regards
Nitesh Ashra

Return to Grievances & Resolutions