Tikona account- 1119884553

Re: Tikona account- 1119884553

Postby TikonaCare » June 1st, 2018, 10:25 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have shared the neccessary feedback with concerned team.

Further, we will not be able to process termination request on the basis of your post received on Tikona Forum due to validation purpose.

We request you to send us an email to customercare@tikona.in from your registered email id or you can call our Customercare from your registered mobile number to raise a request for termination.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our Customercare number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Tikona account- 1119884553

Postby sunilsampat » May 30th, 2018, 6:37 pm

It is very unfortunate that I had chosen TIKONA internet connection with good service & speed. Since one month I am facing problem with connectivity issues and nobody tried to resolve the same on time.

Yesterday one of your so called Engineer Mr. Kishore [M 7xxxxxxxx0] came to solve my connection problem , he had solved the connection problem but he had spoiled my Running router, I dont know what he had done.

So I hereby request you to please close my tikona connection with immediate effect and I will not going to pay your pending bill if any, I had also written you email dated 08-05-2018 for disconnection but you had not responded the same.

And if you will not close my connection with immediate effect I will not responsible for any bill generated by you

Sunil Sampat
8xxxxxxxx4
sunilsampat

Return to Grievances & Resolutions