FREQUENTLY DISCONNECT

Re: FREQUENTLY DISCONNECT

Postby TikonaCare » June 9th, 2018, 4:07 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

Kindly note, the technical issue reported by you has been successfully resolved.

Currently you are able to access uninterrupted services and no issue is observed in the backend.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Re: FREQUENTLY DISCONNECT

Postby TikonaCare » June 1st, 2018, 10:39 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we are working towards the resolution and will get back to you soon with the same.

We thank you for your association with Tikona and we look forward to have long term association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

FREQUENTLY DISCONNECT

Postby Anirudha » May 30th, 2018, 8:50 pm

I Am getting frequent disconnection problem and very slow speed from 10 days.

I have made a complaint to customer care through calls and tikona app so many times but the problem was solved in shorter time and again the same problem arises again . when today i contacted to customer care, they assigned one engineer to my home to visit and solve the problem. but I am getting a message from tikona that "we are unable to get your appointment for tikona support engineer. please contact an engineer at the earlier to fix an appointment" means now it is my responsibility to contact at my self ???
Engineer is also not receiving my calls. very bad service from tikona.
Please solve the problem urgently.
Anirudha Tambde
Tikona Id 1109276405
M.No 9xxxxxxxxx
Anirudha

Return to Grievances & Resolutions