UNSTABLE CONNECTION

Re: UNSTABLE CONNECTION

Postby TikonaCare » June 12th, 2018, 2:33 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regard to your concern, we called you to check the connectivity \ speed using remote access however, there was no response from your end.

Further, no issues were observed from the backend.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our customer care number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Postby TikonaCare » June 10th, 2018, 4:50 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that resolution of your technical complaint is in process and once the issue gets resolved will update you accordingly.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Postby faisalnehal » June 9th, 2018, 6:44 pm

I dont have to do anything with your backend. You people are so very irresponsible who damn cares about your customers.
Since yesterday I am facing connectivity issue like anything. Frequent disconnection and extremely low speed of less than 1mbps is observed. I am not able to do anything.
faisalnehal

Postby TikonaCare » June 8th, 2018, 3:16 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regard to your concern, we called you to check the connectivity \ speed using remote access however, there was no response from your end.

Further, no issues were observed from the backend.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our customer care number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Postby TikonaCare » June 4th, 2018, 10:11 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we are working towards the resolution and will get back to you soon with the same.

We thank you for your association with Tikona and we look forward to have long term association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

UNSTABLE CONNECTION

Postby faisalnehal » June 4th, 2018, 2:15 am

My connection is not stable at all. Instead of requesting upgrade in my regular plan, I'm experiencing pathetic speed. I am not able to do anything. The speed keeps varying from time to time. I am not able to watch simple youtube video.
Please help me in this regard by doing the needful as I want to continue using tikona service in future.

Thanks
faisalnehal

Return to Grievances & Resolutions