False legal action and billing fraud for Tikona

Re: False legal action and billing fraud for Tikona

Postby TikonaCare » July 7th, 2018, 11:14 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona,

We have checked and found your account has been terminated as per you request.

As Full & Final Settlement has been concluded no dues are pending for your account.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Re: False legal action and billing fraud for Tikona

Postby TikonaCare » June 18th, 2018, 2:42 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have checked and found that your account has been terminated as per your request.

Post devices recovered from your premises, full and final settlement amount will be concluded.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

False legal action and billing fraud for Tikona

Postby Gaurav Nakil » June 18th, 2018, 12:05 pm

Hi,

This was fraud and Unethical step from Tikona, at first your representative never comes to collect the device, instead of repeated calls and request from customer himself. And later you file a legal notice without a single call to customer where arrogant lawyer makes us to pay in 10min without even giving time to check the issue.

I had disconnected my Tikona connection in October 2017 and completed all final settlements. I had requested Tikona customer support as well as authorised representative Mr.Harshad/Harish 9225541912 ( received as per my final settlement email) to collect the Tikona roof top device. I repeatedly called and requested your representative to come and collect the device before November as I was leaving Pune city and was shifting to new place. But no one ever came or contacted me. Even after my repeated calls representative was not picking up my calls.
Due to my personal reasons I was not using the email id that was registered with Tikona.
Last week, all of sudden I received call from a Advocate Sonam Sing ( ‭+91 9560086043‬) and she said that bill of ₹1500 is pending so Tikona have filed legal case against me. And she started pressurising that even after repeated communication via mails and calls I have not paid the bill. I told her that I never received any call from Tikona. I asked her that I am travelling right now, I will check what’s pending and will contact tikona representatives, She told me that I have to pay immediately in 15 min orelse they are issuing a legal warrant. Orelse if I will have to go to police station immediately and file case against Tikona. I tried contacting Tikona service center but every number it’s IVR and no direct help. I tried contacting on online help chat but even that was of no use as Advocate Sonam was repeatedly calling and asking me to pay in 10 min orelse she will issue a warrant. I requested her to let me look what’s pending but she forced to pay. I paid ₹1563 as it was not possible to go to police station and file complaint at that time.

This was fraud and Unethical step from Tikona.
I still have your device with me and ready to refund it but non of your representative called me, instead lawyer called to presurerise and forcefully made me pay.
This is extortion.
Gaurav Nakil

Return to Grievances & Resolutions