Cheated by Tikona representative - Ashish Karad - Rahatani

Re: Cheated by Tikona representative - Ashish Karad - Rahata

Postby TikonaCare » July 11th, 2018, 6:54 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona,

Currently you are able to use services and there is no service issue for your account.

For any further issues/queries please contact customercare number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Re: Cheated by Tikona representative - Ashish Karad - Rahata

Postby TikonaCare » July 2nd, 2018, 3:32 pm

Hey, we are extremely sorry to hear this. We have a strict customer relationship policy. Thank you for bringing the matter to our notice.We’ve received your details and someone from our team should reach out to you soon, Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

Cheated by Tikona representative - Ashish Karad - Rahatani

Postby rohanmali » July 1st, 2018, 10:41 pm

Hi Sir,

I have taken TIKONA connection last month and the TIKONA representative given me the plan of Rs.549+taxes. I paid rs. 500 and he said bill would be approx 650 and this 500 payment will be adjusted towards that. When I got the bill few days back its 1774.46.
I called him several times but initially he said he will come but later he ignored the call and didnt call back.

He has also used my previous internet provider's cable and had promised he will give me cable which I need to return to the old ISP but he has not given that too.

Also I need to connect to internet again and again on daily basis as the net connection does not get connected automatically. He also supposed to resolve this issue but he did not visit at all.

Let me know if you are going to resolve above said issues. Or else I am not at all interested in your service.

TIKONA representative's name: Ashish Karad (8806606016 / 9588479556)

Thank you.

Regards,
Rohan Mali
rohanmali

Return to Grievances & Resolutions