Disconnection request 1120725305

Disconnection request 1120725305

Postby madhubn » July 5th, 2018, 6:56 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

With respect to my account 1120725305, I made a request for deactivation/termination of my connection to customercare@tikona.in on 25th of June 2018. Other than email conversation on stopping rentals, I did not receive any other confirmation on actual deactivation.

Customer care executives have confirmed that the process takes 10 days of time for complete termination of an account. I was waiting for the requested time period to get elapsed to get the things done. But in reality, nothing has happened. At least, I was expecting an email confirmation on the same.

Customer care is pretending as though my account is already discontinued (terminated) and no charges will be imposed to me. When I cross-question them, they are escaping by confirming it will be escalated on a priority base. Upon every call, I am getting the same answer.

I don't want to face any surprises in the future. It is the customer's sole decision to stay or go out of any service. Kindly terminate the connection and collect the equipment given. I expect a quick response to my request other than a system generated email.
madhubn

Return to Grievances & Resolutions